RULES OF PRESENTATION OF MANUSCRIPTS
- The journal publishes scientific articles reflecting a wide range of problems of the position of the Christian religion in the Middle East region, both at the present stage and in the historical aspect.
- The material submitted for publication must be original, not previously published in other printed and electronic publications.
- As a rule, the volume of articles should not exceed 8000 words for English-language articles.
The article should contain both Russian and English:
surname, name, patronymic of the author;
information about the author (academic degree, title, position, place of work and address of the organization with indication of the postal code, e-mail);
title of the article;
an author's resume (abstract) for an article with a volume of 150-250 words. The author's resume should be an independent source of information.
the text of the article. Links are indicated by brackets, indicating the name, year and page (Petrov, 2012 P. 121);
bibliography in the Roman alphabet. Translation into Russian can be done by the editorial staff.
- Manuscripts are accepted in electronic form in Word format at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The publication in the journal is free of charge. The editorial board does not impose a fee for speeding up the publication of manuscripts.
The rules for writing a bibliographic reference in the Roman alphabet (References)
In the text of the article the link is given in parentheses, where the surname (the table of contents for Internet links), year and page is indicated.
The journal uses a complete bibliographic description of all sources involved in writing an article. Transliteration must be given according to the Library of Congress system.
If sources other than English are used, the description of the source must include:
Russian-language name (or in another language) in transliteration;
translation of the title of the article into English in square brackets;
the name of the journal in transliteration and in English (in italics);
log output, according to the accepted standard of description (see sample);
reference to the language of the article.
An example of an English-language article:
Keenan J.F. Notes on moral theology: moral theology and history. Theological Studies, 2001, vol 62, no 1, pp. 86-104.
Books and monographs:
Guenther T.F. Rahner and Metz transcendental theology as political theology. Berlin, URL Publ., 2002, 245 p.
Karminskiy A.M., Peresetskiy A.A., Petrov A.E. Reytingi v ekonomike: metodologiya i praktika [Ratings in economics: Methods and practice]. Moscow, Finansy i statistika Publ., 2005, 240 p. (In Russian).
An example of a non-English-language article:
Palamarenko Y.V. Ugrozy khristianskomu prisutstviyu v Gosudarstve Izrail' [Threats to the Christian presence in the State of Israel]. Missiya konfessiy – Mission confession, 2017, no 2, pp. 99-106. (In Russian).
Kondrat'ev V.B. The global pharmaceutical industry, 2016. Available at: http://perspektivy.info/rus/ekob/globalnaja_farmacevticheskaja_promyshlennost_2011-07- 18.html (accessed 23.06.2016).
Metropolitan Hilarion: the voice of the church must be prophetic, 2013. Available at: https://mospat.ru/ru/2013/11/01/news93538/ (accessed 06.05.2017).